marți, 10 august 2010

About me

About 10 months ago my life began changing. I had ups and downs, great moments and horrible moments, I had revelations and despair and I survived to tell the story.

All these things that happen to me brought me where I am today. I understand and appreciate now many of the so called “bad” things that happened to me. I descovered so many things I did not know, things that can make a huuge difference in anyone’s life. I used to be depressed a lot, I used to drink to have fun, I used to overeat when I was stressed or sad, I used to think my life is over even if I was only 27…


But now it’s a bit different
Now, I belive that I am important!
Now, I feel good about myself!
Now, I think that we are all one, we are connected!
Now, I know that my thoughts are powerful and I know I can choose my thoughts!
Now, I can love myself and all others!
Now, I want to be present and it’s not painful anymore!
Now, I am grateful to be alive!
Now, I cannot wait to see what else is going to happen in my life!
Now, I feel that life is MAGICAL!

I’m not really sure what exactly was that changed me but I’m guessing all the things worked toghether. In november last year I changed my diet to raw vegan. I wanted to be healthier, I wanted to loose weight, I wanted to stop being depressed, I also was looking for something more. Almost all my life I felt like there’s a big hole in my heart. People (me including) often try to fill this hole with drugs or alchool or food.. or any other addiction. But it never works. I guess that’s because “the hole” is actually the reserved spot of god, or your soul, or inner power, or energy, or whatever you want to call it. And the ironic part is that it was never empty. It’s just that we cannot feel it because of the drugs, alchool, guilt, negative thoughts and despair we cover our hearts with. But this can change. We have inside us the power to transform

After being raw for about 3-4 months I had a special moment. I was in my car with my boyfriend and I felt safe, for the first time in my life I felt like everything is good and I am safe. At that time my father was very sick and my life was not so great so I had no external reason to feel good, actually quite the contrary. I was amazed at this new feeling and without thinking to much I tried a little thing that worked. I tried creating something with my thoughts and it WORKED… it was like instantly! This was my first experience of this kind and from this point, books with information about this stuff started appering in my life and I learned more and more about how the thoughts you think create your reality. I am still working on lots of aspects of my life, I think life is about learning and having fun so I will be learning all my life.
I want to thank some people that helped me change my life and I recommend reading their books, google them or find them on youtube. You might also recognize some of their ideas in my posts. I don’t want to take credit for any of these ideas, I just want to share them with you.

I think Louise Hay’s work is great for anyone who wants to heal their life. She says that all we need for healing our life and achieving health, prosperity, good relationships is loving ourself. Read her books or listen to her audios, she is wonderful!
Esther and Jerry Hicks and the teachings of Abraham have lots of books about how we attract all that is happening in our life and how we can improve that. They also have a lot of practical exercises
I also looove Dr. Deepak Chopra who, for me, connected science with religion and understanding with faith. Every time I hear his voice I feel like home :P
There are many great books that helped me, but I see that lately I can find good information in absolutly every book I read, so I guess it’s also a matter of perspective

I will be sharing on this blog more about the things that helped me and I hope my story will lead you somehow (in the magical way that the Universe does it) to improving your own life!

I hope you have fun reading my blog and remember LIFE IS MAGICAL!

2 comentarii: